IN SUPPORT OF THE NATIONAL DENTAL FOUNDATION
Dental Avenue proudly supports the National Dental Foundation. The National Dental Foundation is an independent dentists’ initiated entity, acting as a focal point for charity work in the Australian dental industry.
To harness the fellowship and goodwill of all dentists and associated dental industries in Australia to provide free dental services to the under privileged members of Australian society through donation of equipment, materials and personal endeavour.
To assist all dental groups working in areas of need by publicly raising funds and donation of resources, providing an ongoing repository for knowledge and experience gained, and combining the work of dental industry volunteers with that of established organisations already on the ground and working long-term with those in genuine need.
The National Dental Foundation is an Australian Dental Industry inclusive initiative that includes the active participation of:
- Volunteer Dentists
- Volunteer Dental Assistants
- Australia Dental Industry Association
- Dental Hygienists Association of Australia
- Australian Dental and Oral health Therapists Association
- Effects of Energy Drinks on Your Dental Health
- How Invisible Braces have Revolutionised the Business of Teeth Straightening
- The Trios 3 Wireless – Dental Avenue focuses on technology adaption
- Frequently asked questions about cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening – What is it all about?
- The State of The Australian Teeth and Gums