Custom Fitted Mouthguards
Sport, leisure and recreational activities are the most common cause of dental injuries that can often be very painful and require extensive treatment. Mouthguards provide a valuable layer of protection for your teeth during physical activities that carry a risk of dental injury. ‘Off the shelf’ and ‘boil and bite’ mouthguards commonly bought from sporting stores and pharmacies can be very bulky, provide inadequate protection and impede both breathing and communication while they are being worn. A custom fitted mouthguard, however, provides a custom fit that gives a high level of both protection and comfort for patients. The precise fit of our custom mouthguards covers all teeth with the correct amount of protection while fitting snugly into position, preventing the mouthguard from moving around in the mouth or falling out.
A custom fitted mouthguard is a small investment that will help ensure the health of your teeth and reduce the risk of dental injury during physical activity. Don’t put your teeth at risk of damage unnecessarily. Call our friendly team to make an appointment for your custom fitted mouthguard to be made.
- Effects of Energy Drinks on Your Dental Health
- How Invisible Braces have Revolutionised the Business of Teeth Straightening
- The Trios 3 Wireless – Dental Avenue focuses on technology adaption
- Frequently asked questions about cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening – What is it all about?
- The State of The Australian Teeth and Gums