Why the Dental industry is so excited about the Trios 3 Wireless
In today’s fast-moving world, everyone is influenced by technological innovations. Now, more than ever before, taking dental impressions have been made much more accessible and comfortable. Trios 3 wireless is one of the innovations that has impressed the dental arena to the core. Be it Dentists or their patients; everyone has been excited by the “Trios 3 Wireless”. Many of the clinicians had been waiting for this innovation for more than a decade, and an unusually high level of excitement can be seen in the dental industry about Trios 3 Wireless.
Dental Avenue Parramatta is the first practice in Australia to get the new Trios 3 Wireless and the first to implement it in our surgery and actually use it on patients.
What is Trios 3 Wireless?
As the name suggests, “Trios 3 wireless” is a wireless intraoral scanner that takes the high-quality digital impressions without making patients or dentists uncomfortable. Dental arches’ high-quality digital impressions are captured using a light beam and cameras, and then these images are analysed with the help of software in dental laboratories to reconstruct a reliable 3-D model of the single unit, quads, and full arch. These models are used to make replacements of teeth in the form of crowns & bridges, removable partial dentures, temporary crowns and virtual diagnostic wax-ups, abutments, implant bridges and bars, veneers, inlays and onlays, etc.
What are the advantages of using Trios 3 Wireless?
- According to The American Dental Association’s reports, on a dental visit 7.5% of the patients gag. Trios 3 Wireless has allayed this fear of gagging since there is no usage of uncomfortable impression taking material in the process of the digital scanning. Also, it enables a dentist or an assistant to stop the procedure and re-start in continuity which gives the patient to relax.
- Trios 3 Wireless has revolutionised the in-chair time significantly by making impression scanning a quick and easy process.
- The number of patient’s sitting sessions is reduced since it provides highly accurate digital impressions that help in making better fitting restorations and requires fewer adjustments post fitting. This has also helped dentists by enabling us to practice same day dentistry.
- It has increased the level of patient engagement since it has a highly reliable shade measurement that was found to be more reliable than the human eye in a joint university study (Gotfredsen et al., April 2015).
- Patients can now see their mouth on the screen while a dentist uses this technology, which helps in increasing the awareness amongst patients about their oral health.
- Dentist gets the choice to select the type of grip that helps them in carrying out the procedure more skilfully.
- There are no wires; thereby putting to rest to one of the causes of annoyance.
The team at Dental Avenue in Parramatta can vouch through experience that this innovative technology has revolutionised a previously uncomfortable procedure into a much improved and pleasant experience, as we are the first practice in Australia to implement the new technology in our day to day work. The dental clinics who have embraced the Trios 3 Wireless Technology have been catching the attention of patients by providing them with a comfortable and faster treatment.
Get in touch with us today on 02 8004 0055 to get restorations for your missing teeth done using this highly accurate and comfortable innovation.
Also Read This: