Important announcement from the Dental Avenue Team
In light of these unprecedented times, our heart goes out to anyone who has been impacted by COVID-19. At Dental Avenue, the health and wellbeing of our patients is always our top priority. We are delighted to welcome you back as we are open for business.
We assure you we are taking all the appropriate steps to ensure your safety as always.
Our commitment to you
We always have and will continue to enforce the highest standards of infection control and hygiene.
We are following all the health advice issued by the Dental Board of Australia and recommendations made by the Australian Dental Association. This includes encouraging our team members to stay home if they feel unwell and to self-isolate if they have come in contact with a positive COVID-19 case.
To help us keep everyone safe, we ask you of you the following:
To follow social distancing measures as outlined below:
- To limit the number of people in the waiting room, please come at the time of your appointment, no earlier and bring no more than one person if you have to.
- Please stand behind the marked areas in the reception when communicating with our front office staff.
- Modifications in the reception area allowing for social distancing have been made.
Please reschedule your appointment if:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you have been asked to self-isolate.
We look forward to seeing you soon!