Feeling Confident with Your Smile in 2020
Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought you’d like to tweak something with your teeth? Your dentists here in Parramatta can help. We at Dental Avenue Parramatta offer the very latest in cosmetic dentistry to give you more confidence in your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry is a lot more than just making your teeth look pretty; it can be as complex as dental implants or as simple as tooth whitening. Your dentists in Parramatta will analyse the overall health of your mouth before beginning any treatments. They will discuss with you the treatments available, the procedure and costs involved so you can make an informed decision. They want you to gain from your procedure, to have the smile you always wanted.
Cosmetic dentistry is far more than just about looking good, and it’s about feeling better within yourself, and feeling confident. General dentistry gives you a healthy mouth while cosmetic dentistry takes things to another level, so you not only look good you feel good too.
Services We Offer Include:
- Teeth Whitening – many people are reluctant to smile because of discoloured or stained teeth, and that is often so very easy to change. This is a non-invasive three-step process that can lighten your teeth by several shades, giving you an amazing new smile. These treatments are more effective than any over the counter methods, and you will have whiter teeth in less time, and without the possible side effects associated with over the counter methods.
- Tooth coloured restorations – using state of the art colour matching techniques these restoration products bond seamlessly to your existing teeth to give you an amazing smile. This treatment can mask imperfections, create an even smile, change the shape of your teeth or complete the length and shape of a broken tooth.
- Dental Implants – dentures can be uncomfortable to wear, they can break and get lost. They do work for some people, but for those that don’t, dental implants offer convenience and durability. Dental implants are the best way to have a long-term solution for missing teeth. Think of a dental implant as a new tooth being inserted in a tooth gap. You will have a natural and beautiful smile achieved with the latest techniques and material. Dental implants are just as strong as your natural teeth.
- Veneers – they are a popular choice for anyone who wants to improve the look of their smile, where there are no missing teeth. A veneer is simply a thin crown-like shell that is custom made from porcelain or composite resin that’s fitted permanently over an existing tooth. Veneers are perfect for anyone with stained, uneven, discoloured, or worn teeth, or for those who have teeth that are out of proportions with their gums.
If you’d like to look at all the options you have and what suits your needs the most, call us at Dental Avenue Parramatta on 800 400 55 and our friendly team will be more than happy to assist you with call your requests and inquiries.
Also Read These:
- How to Handle a Dental Emergency When You Are Abroad
- How can thumb sucking affect my child’s teeth?
- The link between medications and cavities
- Questions to ask before you have cosmetic dentistry
- Is it normal to bleed when I floss?
- What Your Dentist Wants You to Know About Your Oral Health Over the Holidays