Laser dentistry offers some of the most comfortable outcomes for patients during their soft tissue treatments.
Used since the 1990s, lasers work by causing a reaction with the soft tissue of the gum to vaporise it.
What use does laser dentistry have?
Laser dentistry can be used to:
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Remove muscle attachments that limit movement
- Perform biopsy treatments
- Treat infections
- Reshape the gum line
- Remove overgrown and inflamed tissue
What benefits does laser treatment provide?
- Greater patient comfort
- Improved healing response
- Reduced trauma during treatment
- Reduced bleeding and swelling