Laser dentistry offers some of the most comfortable outcomes for patients during their soft tissue treatments.
Used since the 1990s, lasers work by causing a reaction with the soft tissue of the gum to vaporise it.
What use does laser dentistry have?
Laser dentistry can be used to:
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Remove muscle attachments that limit movement
- Perform biopsy treatments
- Treat infections
- Reshape the gum line
- Remove overgrown and inflamed tissue
What benefits does laser treatment provide?
- Greater patient comfort
- Improved healing response
- Reduced trauma during treatment
- Reduced bleeding and swelling
Offering the latest advanced in oral health, why not speak to our Parramatta dentist at the leading Parramatta dental clinic and find out how soft tissue laser can improve your smile.